DVI & HDMI fiber optic extenders
The use of DVI/HDMI extenders is of special interest for the operation of large video screens that can be found in stadiums, at exhibitions, stage technology, in external advertising or in control rooms and remote locations of airports and railway stations.
Properties DVI extender:
- Transmission of DVI-D signals up to 700 m
- High resolution and picture quality, all resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- For connection of LCD-displays, video projectors, plasma displays, etc.
- Unidirectional transmission via 4 fibers (LC-connectors)
- Multi-monitor operation - one transmitter sources up to 32 receivers
- External power supply included
Properties HDMI extender:
- Extension of an HDMI connection up to 200 m on multimode
- Support of high resolutions for good image and audio quality
- HDMI Connector Type A (19-pin)
- Set consists of a transmitter and receiver including external power supplies